Horse Riding

Saturday, Feb 16, 2008

Got a chance trying the horse riding trail at Bukit Tinggi, Pahang, Malaysia last Saturday. Lovely exercise and a nice outing.
I went there with Faiz and we got a chance to ride with Indiana and Penelope. Indiana is a male horse age around 11 years old, while Penelope is a female age around 8 years old.
Might be Indiana hate me, cause he is so stubborn and lazy to move although I always give him a kick. Or maybe it relates to my nature, not so lovely to animals.

We started the afternoon with 1/2 hour riding lesson than followed with the 1 1/2 hrs trail rides. Our instructor is Edie and he bring us around exploring some parts of Bukit Tinggi area. From the Horse Trail Center we ride the horse to cover at the Golf Club area and later to the jungle next to the Paintball arena. Then we proceed for an off road trail. The best experience is when we ride the horse in the jungle trail especially passing the small stream and pass over the bushes.
Horse riding is not that hard, beginners and inexperience like both of us found that it is really exciting, interesting and a healthy exercise. I encourage everyone to try,
There are not many places offer the horse trail package in Malaysia, I found one in Bukit Tinggi, Sedenak and Port Dickson. For the price do check-out their websites.
Since the last experience, I am looking forward to enroll myself to a serious riding class at Bukit Kiara Equestrian.

Hope you enjoy the riding footage!

Comments

Popular Posts