Malaysia Decides

Today is the day, 05052013 Malaysia Decides for a "continuous progress" or "change". A very intense politicking in the country since 2008 election. Anyway whoever win in this election, please accept the result in a peaceful manner.

I did my part at Sekolah Kebangsaan Putra Perdana, Puchong around 12:15pm after waiting slightly more than an hour.  This is my 3rd time carry out the responsibility to elect the government that I want.  The first time in 2004, where I vote at Bandar Tun Razak.  In 2008 also under the parliamentary of Bdr Tun Razak.  End of last year after residing in Nusapatra almost 3yrs l've change my voting place to Parliamentary Sepang and Dun Dengkil.

The voting process went smoothly without any untoward incident.  However I found this year voting to be a bit more interesting due to the atmosphere and issues that we face as a nation. A lot of people queuing waiting for their turn to cast the vote.  Not only in my constituency, others seems to be the same based on feedback from friends all across the country through Facebook.

Can't wait for the result and hopefully after the result is announced we will stop all those politicking and move forward as a beloved Malaysians.

Peace and Progress!

Comments

Popular Posts